This is the core of our commitment to safety, and it incorporates three key elements:
1. PEOPLE – People matter. Our employees are the finest in the industry, and we have woven safety into the very fabric of our organization to reinforce our commitment to them.
2. PURPOSE – Our commitment to safety goes beyond working hours. We encourage and train our employees to make people-based safety a driving purpose in their lives both on and off the job.
3. PREVENTION – With our certification in the International Safety Management Code, along with our aggressive internal auditing program, we continue to address safety proactively through people-based incident prevention.
Our liquid cargo barges carry an extensive array of spill response equipment, designed to be put into action on a moment’s notice. Periodic scheduled and unannounced drills and exercises ensure that our personnel are ready to respond to any incident.
We are committed to providing the best in marine cargo transportation services. And that means:
- Meeting and exceeding the highest international standards for safety and environmental protection.
- Striving for continuous improvement every day.
- Building on our proven track record of reliable customer service.
- Consistently providing the highest quality of service worldwide.